Wednesday 26 March 2014

Chinese New Year busy until now....

is very busy , very tired but I have enjoy my everyday~! improve & upgrade myself, 1 day i will let you know who is 1eyelady Samanda Chew~!



after haze finally can see the blue sky~!


miss the puchong donutes berries tea~!


do you have collected 2 style of nutrilite ODM?


heavenly candy cake~!(choc tiramisu+ mushmallow+kitkat+ M&M chocolate)


banana man~!


hate this cake but need to do and try my best do the best~! pineapple carrot cheese i will challange you~!


Hokkaido food by Rocky, Thanks ^^


this 2 couple always very noisy but they still take care of each other, cute couple~ ^^


enjoy~ ^^


my simple design~!


love "lui cha" ^^


the most standard chocolate durian, finally give "sifu" say good~!


No comments:

Post a Comment